- Overfishing is a worldwide problem. By not consuming fish, you are no longer contributing to maintaining, or increasing, this problem.
- You are contributing to fewer fish species being exploited and killed for fish consumption.
- Health: you will no longer ingest the significant amount of toxins found in almost all fish from now on. This of course is really welcome news!
In this roadmap you will learn among other things:
- Where you get your healthy fatty acids from now on, that is, what are good replacements for fish.
- About omega 3 fatty acids and omega 3 supplements
- Practical tips, facts and more!
Us humans don't need fish. Important nutrients like omega 3 fatty acids (unsaturated fatty acids), which you also find in fish, can be obtained perfectly from plant-based alternatives. In which plant-based alternatives these nutrients are found, you will read in this roadmap.
You might be wondering why we still consume fish en masse? You can find out in the Fact File: If plant-based diets are so healthy, why are we still consuming animal products?
This Roadmap will help you on your way to a healthier and more sustainable life. Good luck!